Hot Bollywood Actress

Bollywood Actresses

Download High Quality Bollywood Actress, Tamil Actress Wallpapers. Bollywood News, Hot Wallpapers, Indian Actress, desi Photos to Download. Pakistani Hot Actresses, Kalkata Hot Actresses, Telgu And Punjab Hot Actresses Photos, And Hollywood Actresses Photos Are Also Available Here. All kinds of Hottest Wallpapers Are Completely Free. All Kinds Of Updated Photos Are Available. Visit http://www.bollywood4.blogspot.com For Instent Download.

Saturday 28 May 2011

Dhamaal' turning to be 'injurious' for Jaaved Jaaferi

Dhamaal' turning to be 'injurious' for Jaaved Jaaferi

jaaved jaaferi
Jaaved Jaaferi had a hard time shooting for "Dhamaal". He injured himself once during the shoot. He had a tougher time while shooting for the sequel because he got injured again - twice during the course of the film.
I got hurt on the last day of shooting. What a way to wind up, we had 15 fantastic looking girls from around the world, and we were shooting for a dream sequence song.

"There was a part where I was jumping with these women on a bed, I had to do a summersault but the bed was not meant for a summersault. I went up but when I came down, my knee hit something and I ruptured my ligament and also have a slight fracture," Jaaved told IANS.

Even in the first part of the film, Jaaved had suffered an injury.

"In the first film, I tore my hamstring muscles and in 'Double Dhamaal' I had two injuries. One I ruptured my blood vessel in my thumb, when Ashish (Choudhury) accidently hit me. and the second is the ligament tear," said the actor.

It seems working in the film is becoming a risky affair for the actor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment