Hot Bollywood Actress

Bollywood Actresses

Download High Quality Bollywood Actress, Tamil Actress Wallpapers. Bollywood News, Hot Wallpapers, Indian Actress, desi Photos to Download. Pakistani Hot Actresses, Kalkata Hot Actresses, Telgu And Punjab Hot Actresses Photos, And Hollywood Actresses Photos Are Also Available Here. All kinds of Hottest Wallpapers Are Completely Free. All Kinds Of Updated Photos Are Available. Visit http://www.bollywood4.blogspot.com For Instent Download.

Monday 23 May 2011

Juhi Chawla worried about brother's health

Actress Juhi Chawla

Juhi Chawla worried about brother's health
Actress Juhi Chawla is distressed over the condition of her elder brother Bobby, who has been in a coma after suffering a massive stroke last year.
"I have come to the Ambani hospital after four months to meet a doctor... But I just have not the nerve to go see my brother (sic), " Juhi wrote on microblogging site Twitter.

"My brother is still up here in the ICU ... I'm sitting in the prayer room downstairs. I'd cried and cried... Several times here, begging for my brother to be revived, but he's still here, in a sad state and I'm so scared to see him, I don't go," she added.

Bobby, who was heading Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies Entertainment as the CEO, suffered a stroke while having dinner at a restaurant last year and has been in coma ever since.

"I see the pictures of all these gods on the wall here, for months I cried and lit lamps and begged and pleaded...ran pillar to post...Whyyyyy no mercy???? If not for me... For my brother...my brother is a sweetheart... Honest to a fault ..selfless ...loyal ...fun loving," she further posted.

"A friends friend ...I cannot say enough good things about him .... Whhhyyy him ??!!!! And if god wants why doesn't he take him away ... Why leave him hanging between life and death ... Unfair life !!!!!!!" she wrote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment